INFLATA ZONE – RULES
- Everyone who enters Inflata Zone must complete a waiver.
- Jumpers have to be over 4 – 12 years of age.
- Inflata Zone socks must be worn by all participants, they are compulsory for hygiene reasons.
- Do not bounce if you are pregnant or have any health problems or limitations at all.
- No chewing gum, food, drinks on the inflatable.
- No belts, studs, keys, key chains and sharp objects on apparel or in pockets.
- No other ‘foreign’ objects on the inflatable – balls, phones, cameras, etc. Empty your pockets before bouncing or accessing the inflatable.
- No leaning / climbing on the inflatable walls.
- Do not sit or rest on the inflatable.
- No rough-housing, wrestling, racing, tackling, shoving, or playing tag.
- No one believed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be allowed to enter the facility.
- All jumpers must wear a Inflata Zone wristband of the appropriate colour.
- The monitors are there for everyone’s safety and enjoyment, you must follow their instructions at all times.
- DO NOT bounce on the hatch marked area at the front of the arena, this is for entry and exit only.
- Socks MUST be worn at ALL TIMES – No bare feet.
- NO climbing on the walls between activities or around the outside of the arena.
- NO leaning or climbing on netting.
- DO NOT leave clothes on the inflatable, use lockers provided.
- In the event that any inflatable section starts to deflate, please exit the arena quickly and calmly using the nearest exit and inform a member of staff. As soon as the issue is resolved and the inflatables are fully refilled you will be able to re-enter the arena, but only do so when told by a member of staff that it is safe to do so.
Climbing Wall Safety
‘Inflata Tots’ – Dedicated Under 4 arena