Inflata Zone – Safety
Inflata Zone is the place to come to have an out of this world experience. Your safety is very important to us. Bouncing on inflatables is an inherently dangerous activity. It is important for participants to follow set rules, safety guidelines and to bounce within their own ability. All guests are given a safety instruction and are supervised by referees while on the inflatable. We also monitor all activity with security cameras throughout the facility.
At Inflata Zone we want all of our customers to leave our building happy and loaded with exciting stories to tell. With that said, we have gone to great lengths to reduce or eliminate some of the hazards associated with this activity and continually are working to ensure a safe environment through superior structure, training, research, education and planning.
Please read the following rules before you arrive. Our goal is for you to have fun and to be safe.
- Everyone who enters Inflata Zone must have a signed waiver on file. If you are under 18 years of age, the waiver must be completed and signed by a Parent or Legal Guardian. There are NO exceptions to this policy.
- Guests are required to wear Inflata Zone socks, they are compulsory for hygeine purposes.
- No belt buckles, clothing studs, key chains, or sharp objects on apparel. Remove everything from your pockets. Inflata Zone provides lockers for you to secure your property.
- Do not have anything in your mouth when bouncing.
- No sitting or resting on the inflatable. If you are tired, please exit straight away.
- No back flips on the inflatable.
- No hanging on the tops of the walls.
- Do not attempt anything on the inflatable outside of your personal limitations or abilities.
- Do not bounce if you are pregnant or have any health limitations.
- Follow the instructions and directions of our monitors.
Please follow the Inflata Zone safety rules listed here and at the park. Keep in mind that this is a list of general rules, it is not all inclusive and is subject to change. These rules have been put in place for the safety of all customers. Failure to adhere to these rules may result in the loss of your bounce time. A monitor’s decision to remove a guest from the court is final.